Friday, May 18, 2012

Remembering Donna Summer 1948-2012

It touched me in a way, when I heard the news that we lost yet another great one. The Queen of Disco, Donna Summer passed away on May 17, 2012. Donna's music will forever live on. I remember when I was a child, my mother would always play Donna's songs, especially "Love to Love You Baby" while cleaning the house. This is still one of my favorite songs today! Along with her music, Donna's gorgeous voluminous hair will also be remembered. Donna knew how to rock those sexy high volume curls and waves, and always looked so classy and fierce. Donna's style and music has and will continue to forever inspire us, and most of all she will be missed. So ladies, in remembrance of Donna, let's rock our sexy voluminousness curls and waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment