Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Brandy Looking Stylish at the Billboard Music Awards

This is one of my all time favorite looks for Brandy. She was in complete glam mode for the Billboard Music Awards. I think I love her more in curly styles versus straight. There is defiantly a huge movement in transitional styles everywhere with ladies going from straight to their natural wavy/curly hair. This is where having Alopecia is fun because we can slide right into that movement as well with a full lace or lace front hair system and still rock the same curly & wavy styles.  If you are experiencing hair loss and feel that you cannot wear today's hair styles, I am here to tell you that you are wrong! If you want to rock the natural curls like Brandy contact me today to design your Kinky Curl hair system and in no time you will be able to look & feel like the celebrity that you are with full of confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment