Friday, March 1, 2013

Hair & Beauty N'spiration | Tamar Braxton Graces The Cover Of Hype Hair Magazine With Pure Glam

Photo Credit: Twitter.com/HypeHairMag
Tamar gave life to Hype Hair's March issue and she put the G in GLAM! I am so in love with her hair, makeup, and nails.  Tamar's hair color really hasn't changed much and is the perfect shade for the spring season. I just love the smoky eye and nude lips. I'm still trying to master the smoky eye look. Can't wait to get my hands on this issue and try to master making me a Tamar wig. I see my Saturday will be busy trying to duplicate Tamar's makeup look :-) Beauties wish me luck with that one.

XOXO, Nicole
 


2 comments:

  1. I love those that can rock that smokey eye look, personally it makes me look older and honey i'm already over 50 and i'm trying to stay young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes her hair looks so good.. sometimes it's horrid. This looks good tho.

    ReplyDelete