Friday, March 8, 2013

Hair 'Nspiration | Bria Murphy's Spicy Red Hair

The other night I was reading the latest Ebony issue and was in awe when I flipped to the Dark & Lovely ad campaign for their new Go Intense hair color with Bria Murphy. I was shocked to see that Bria colored her hair! Normally, her hair is like a natural brownish black color. In this ad campaign, her hair is a reddish tone called Spicy Red. Spicy Red is a must have for me! I immediately searched Bria's Intsagram account to see if I could find more pics of her hair color to get a better view. She is such a beautiful young lady and this hair color just enhances her beauty. Dark and Lovely is one of my favorite hair color brands because their range of colors are so beautiful and perfect for every skin tone.
Right Image Source: Instagram/Bria_Murphy

What color are you looking to update your hair with? Please share your comment below.



4 comments:

  1. I have two boxes of this color just waiting! I thought it might be too much but Bria Murphy and I have similar complexions. I might take the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one box that I am going to try on my old Brazilian lace unit to see how it turns out. If is looks good then I am going to make a wig with long indian remy wavy hair... Can't wait to see how the color turns out. Be sure to post pics of your hair with the color.

      Delete