Saturday, May 12, 2012

Alopecians...It's Time to Breathe & Let It Go

This is for those who have Alopecia with severe bald spots. What I am about to say is coming from pure experience because I have been there and I know the journey that you are on. Ladies, if you have excessive bald spots in your head and the injections & creams no longer work...do yourself a favor and shave everything off. Just breathe & let it go. Hanging onto the hair that is left will only make you even more depressed.

When my Alopecia progressed, I cried every time I looked in the mirror. One day I was looking in the mirror and could not believe how much hair I lost. It looked like something out of the movies. Instead of having bald patches, I had small to medium sized hair patches scattered over my head. I wanted to cry so bad, but couldn't. I guess my body was thinking that crying was useless. I built up enough courage to grab the clippers and shave off what was left. I had all kinds of feelings after everything was said & done. I can say I felt like a whole new woman ready to face new beginnings. I have yet to sport the bald look, but soon I we be ready to walk that journey. I am so in love with my custom lace units and having a smooth head just makes it so easier to attached.

Visit www.CoutureLaceCrowns.com today to customized your lace unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment