Monday, May 6, 2013

Salon Pro 30 SEC Lace Wig Bond Review

Hi Couture Beauties! When it comes to different lace wig adhesives, I like to try them out to see how they hold up on my oily scalp. Being that I have an oily scalp, I find it a little difficult to keep my wigs bonded for a long period of time. I usually have my wigs bonded daily or up to 4 days depending on my daily activities. For my daily bond, I use Salon Pro 30 Sec Lace Wig Daily Hold Bond. I can get at least 8-10 hours bonding time with this adhesive, which is great while I am at work. While shopping online for wig supplies, I purchased Salon Pro 30 Sec Lace Wig Extreme Hold Bond.
This bond actually gives me a 1-2 day hold without using tape. I think if I use Walker's Tape or SuperTape, I will be able to get a longer hold.  Remember when using any types of adhesives and/or tapes to apply a skin protectant to create a barrier between your skin the adhesive. The skin protectant helps to keep the oils at bay too.

Note: I've been using Salon Pro 30 Sec Lace Wig Daily Hold Bond daily for over a year and this is one adhesive that has not caused any allergic reaction or rashes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment