Monday, May 20, 2013

Best Alternative To Ease Into A Short Hairstyle

Hi Couture Beauties! A few weeks ago, I did a post on celebs with short hair that inspired me to go short.   For the past two weekends, I've been wearing my Sensationnel Bump Human Hair Wig - Fab Fringe in color Champagne. I actually had to change the color because the base was jet black and made my complexion look pale. I will do another post on how to lighten jet black hair because it was a huge job and involves multiples to avoid damaging the hair.

If you have long hair and want to experience short hair, wigs are the best alternative to achieve that style you've been dying to try. If you're an alopecian such as myself, it's so much fun to wear various wigs that are short & long because it gives us so much personality. I haven't went short in a long time and this style was just perfect! I was able to switch my bangs from left to right and liked it both ways.

Now I'm ready to design a lace hair system with a short style so that I can part it and have a more natural look. I have to admit that the Sensationnel Bump Human Hair Wig - Fab Fringe felt bulky because I have such a small head, but I love it anyway :-).  This is a great wig to try and see how a short style will look on you and a prep before going short with your natural hair or a lace hair system.


No comments:

Post a Comment