Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's A Wrap! A Style That Will Never Go Out Of Style

Prior to Alopecia entering my life, I used to wrap my natural hair faithfully every night since middle school up until 2004. That's a very long time and I still refer to this style with my lace systems that have straight hair. When the hair is properly wrapped, you end up with soft, silky straight hair with a slight bump depending if you curled the hair prior to wrapping.

Here's what you will need to wrap your hair:


  • Wide Tooth Comb
  • Loop Brush 
  • Bobby pins or Long clips
  • Open Top Mesh Wrap
  • Satin or Silk Scarf
Follow the directions below to begin wrapping your hair.... the final step will be to apply the mesh wrap & scarf to keep the wrap in place. In the morning, use the wide tooth comb to comb down the wrap and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment