Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fresh & Flawless Five Piece Complexion Set by EcoTools


Over the weekend, I was on the hunt for a mini brush kit for my handbag so I can always be prepared for when I need to freshen up. I headed to the big beauty store Ulta...mostly because I had a coupon and some beauty points I could use towards my purchase. I found two brush kits one by EcoTools and the other by Real Techniques. I ended up purchasing the
Ecotools Limited Edition Fresh and Flawless Set! The brushes in this kit are extremely soft and I'm just in love with the packaging and design of the brushes. I haven't used them yet because I'm too scared to mess them up...lol. I will probably break in these babies before the week is over.  Get an upclose look at the brushes below.








 


No comments:

Post a Comment