Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Haute 2013 Inauguration Hairstyles

Hey Couture Beauties!

I know many of us were glued to our televisions, computers, phones, and tablets this past Monday watching every minute of our 2nd historical inauguration. This year seems like everyone was on their fashionable p's and q's. I was in awe of the hairstyles of not only Beyonce, but also the First Lady and Kelly Clarkson.

First Lady Michelle Obama - Chic new cut w/ fringe bangs. This is an all-in-one style that can be simple, sexy, elegant, and sophisticated all at the same time. Style can be achieved with a flat iron and add some serum for a touch a shine to your tresses. I give this style five stars!
Images spotted @ Google Images

Beyonce - As always Bey does a GLAM SLAM with every event she performs. I love the first photo wear she gives that sultry "Yes, I'm Beyonce" look. I'm going to try to attempt to copy her makeup look. (Post coming soon). She sported her signature long loose curls. Style can be achieved with a curling wand without the clamp and serum to add a touch of shine to the tresses. What I love most about Bey is that she has had the same hair color for a years now. This style gets five stars too. 
Images spotted @ Google Images

Kelly Clarkson - I love Kelly's look too. She didn't go all the way glam, but she did keep it nice and simple with her natural waves. The blond tresses really brighten up her face and gave her a glow.
Images spotted @ Google Images
Ok Beauties, which inauguration style did you love? Please share in the comments below. If you want to repeat Michelle, Beyonce, or Kelly's style with a Couture Lace System, email me at couturelacecrowns@gmail.com. 
Be sure to visit www.couturelacecrowns.com to view my collection of luxury Couture Lace Systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment