Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Review | Blog from 0 to 11,713 Pageviews in 2012 + Looking Forward 2013

Happy 2013 Couture Beauties!

 
I started my blog in January to compliment my new business Couture Lace Crowns (opened Feburary). I was very new to blogging and had no idea what to write nor what to actually do with the blog. I just knew I wanted to reach other women who was living with Alopecia like myself. My goal was to help others overcome the challenges that Alopecia brought into our lives. I will continue this goal in 2013 being that my blog stats went from 0 to 11,713 pageviews!!! I must say that I am totally amazed that I received that many pageviews. Honestly, I didn't think I would touch that many people. 
 
My blog actually took a life of its own and I know many of you probably see that I am dedicated to my business and I'm a beauty addict. I've had a strong love for hair & makeup since high school and alopecia has made it even stronger. So as we move forward to 2013, I will be doing more with my blog and hoping to inspire more women to see the true beauty the lies within them.
 
As 2013 progresses, so will Alopecian Tresses & Beauty blog. I will be sharing my wig-making progress with you, more makeup reviews, videos, and more giveaways.
 
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO READ MY BLOG IN 2012!!!
 
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment