Monday, April 29, 2013

Nail Inspiration | Watercolor/Marble Nail Art Using Plastic


I spotted this chic nail design via Pinterest (yes...I'm quite the Pinterest addict) and attempted to try this nail art myself. I haven't had any type of nail art on my nails since high school, which was years & years ago...lol. I found this nail activity to be fun & time-consuming at the same time. I used four different types of polishes and a piece of plastic to achieve the watercolor/marble nail look. I followed the same directions that was
posted in Pinterest and below are the products I used to achieve the nail art.
  1. Nail Care (Signs of Alopecia leaves pin stripes and dents in the nails) - Applied one coat of Nail Revitalizer Treatment Formaldehyde-Free & one coat of Beauty Secrets Ridge Filler .5 oz. , Let Dry 
  2. Applied Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Color Hard to Get to use as a base color, Let Dry
  3. Applied 2 drops each of the colored polish on each nail: China Glaze Nail Polish, Bare If You Dare, Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish Enamel 947 Mint Apple, and FingerPaints A Heart For Art
  4. Sealed the color with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat


Will I try this nail art again??? Maybe, but with softer colors. What nail art inspires you?





No comments:

Post a Comment