Friday, September 13, 2013

Favorite Fall Scents


Hi Beauties!
Fall is almost here and I can smell and feel it in the air. Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year. I love looking for scents that gives me body that warm, sensual, and sexy smell. Because I cannot wear a lot of perfumes (allergic reactions to some chemicals), I use scented body washes, body lotions, and body sprays. My closet is full of all kinds of lotions, sprays, and body washes. I did some early fall shopping a few weeks ago at Bath & Body Works and picked up two new scents Sexy Dahila Rush and Amber Blush as well as my signature scent Japanese Cherry Blossom. I will be making my next trip to Bath & Body Works this weekend for my fall scented candles.

What are your favorite scents for the fall season?

*All items purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment