Monday, October 29, 2012

Boosting Your Confidence While Living With Alopecia



"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." ~ Coco Chanel
I am always told that I hide my Alopecia well, but living with Alopecia Totalis is not as easy as I may make it look. I do go through my ups and downs, but 95 percent of the time I am Golden! Some days I find it difficult to face the world when I'm not feeling or looking my personal best. This will be the other 5 percent when I am down. I always try to do things that will boost my confidence, make me love beautiful, and put me in that feel good mood. When you find that you are down, here are some things that you can do to boost your confidence:

  • Read inspirational material
  • Listen to some feel good music
  • Call up a friend & only talk about positive things
  • Have a mini-Glam makeover session 
  • Buy a new lipstick or beauty item to add to your makeup stash
  • Restyle your hair or buy some hair **The latter is addictive :-)
  • Dress up in something glamourish & classy
  • Do something that you enjoy and that will bring a smile to your face