Monday, October 1, 2012

All Access: Fashion Show in Tysons Corner

This weekend I ventured over to the All Access: Fashion Show at the Tyson's Galleria. I must admit that this was my first fashion show that I have attended since 1996. I know, I know....such a long time. I was only able to catch one show because the stores were calling my name....lol. The show I did see was 7 For All Mankind. I did manage to take some pics with my phone, but they were a little blurry. (Stylish camera added to my want list). I loved just about every piece of clothing from 7 For All Mankind that was being modeled.   

Here are some pics from the Fashion Show starting with my favorite outfit:

 

 What I Wore to All Access: Fashion 2012
Me & my lil mini me...
Jacket, Top, Ring: H & M, Pants: New York & Company
Hair: 16" 100% Brazilian Virgin Natural Straight | Styled in curls

No comments:

Post a Comment