Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Better To Have Two Textures Versus One

Excuse the makeup for I was rushing this morning

 and had no time for the glam face
Hi Couture Beauties
I was on Dance Momma mode this evening, so sorry for the late post. Anyway, today was not a good hair day for me. Yes there is a such thing as having a bad wig hair day :-). I decided to go straight with my Brazilian Natural Wavy unit because the style would look better with what I had on today. Well throughout the day, I kept tousling, smoothing, and combing my hair to keep it STRAIGHT. The hair slowly keep flowing back to its natural pattern. See the photo at the right....I snapped this when I got home from work. You can see where the waves are trying to snap back.

The Solution: Have a wavy unit and a bone straight unit in the same hair texture. This way it will be easier to transition from wavy to straight in a matter of seconds.  In my case here it's a lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment