Friday, October 26, 2012

Are You A Girl On Fire or Want To Be?


Oh, she got both feet on the ground, And she's burning it down, Oh, she got her head in the clouds, And she's not backing down

I cannot stop listening to "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys! This song is like an acknowledgement of the power I have to live my best life that God has given me. I had suffered depression in my early twenties because of having Alopecia, but I made a vow when I was 28 that I will no longer be controlled by this autoimmune disease. I am no longer a passenger in my life, I am the DRIVER. I choose to be happy and filled with joy everyday and there is no backing down from that!  Notice the word that is underlined and bold. You have a choice in the state of mind you want to be in. 
Sit back & watch the video below and really listen to the words and Be Inspired to Live Your Best Life!   

Have A Fabulous & Blessed Friday, Couture Beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment