Friday, September 28, 2012

Let Me Love You

Happy Friday Couture Beauties!
I have heard Neyo's new song "Let Me Love" on the radio for some time now, but never really listened to the words until Wednesday evening. I've been listening to this song non-stop now because I find the words to have a deep meaning. I dedicate this song to all the women who are struggling with Alopecia and are having difficultly allowing their significant other, friends, and family to love them. I know that feeling all too well because when I developed Alopecia and it progressed to total hair loss, the love I had for myself decreased. I felt embarrassed, ashamed, and ugly, so I just knew the people in my life felt the same way. I was wrong of course and it took strong support for me to take those steps to start loving me all over again. My message today is Let your loved ones love you until you begin to love yourself! Listen to the song below and think about the people that truly love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment