Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Must Have Beauty Products

Fall is finally here and I must say that this is one of my favorite seasons. Not too cold and not too hot...it's just right. Now for my makeup looks, I usually keep it simple and natural looking. Here are my  fave must have beauty products:

  1. Wet 'N Wild Palette in Comfort Zone - Any drugstore
  2. Mary Kay Lipstick in Sweet Nectar - Marykay.com  
  3. Ka'oir Lipstick in Love U - Kaior.com
  4. Nars Blush is Orgasm - Sephora.com
  5. L'Oreal Le Gloss in Nude Illusion - Any drugstore
  6. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - Any drugstore
  7. Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara - Any drugstore
  8. MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked - Maccosmetics.com
  9. Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx -Smashbox.com


2 comments:

  1. I still haven't gotten the naked 2, but its on my list, I really want it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My beauty wish list has turned into a book...lol If I didn't have kids, my whole check would go straight to hair and makeup :-)

      Delete