Thursday, March 7, 2013

Yellow & Black Eye Look

Beauties the snowstorm in the DMV had me stuck in the house yesterday doing just about everything. I read some blogs, cleaned my house, cooked a big breakfast, had some fun mommy time, and then I decided to play in my eye makeup. Below is a look that I was able to come with on my right eye along with the products that I used.




Products Used For Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
NYX Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
BH Cosmetics 88 Standard Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Avon Glimmerstick Waterproof Eyeliner in Blackest Night
Wet 'N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black
Mary Kay Love Lash Mascara in I (Heart) Black

Products Used For Eyebrows
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil #004 Black Brown
Hard Candy Concealer Pencil in Light

More looks coming soon!

XOXO, Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment