Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Beyonce In Bleach Blonde Hair For Pepsi Ad Campaign

If your following me on Intsagram, Twitter, & Facebook you know I've been talking about changing my hair color. Talking about all this hair color change, I spotted on Tracthertrailher.com a recent Pepsi promo photo of Beyonce who just changed her blond hair to BLEACH BLOND. I so did not see this one coming, but as always Bey did that! I'm enjoying all the Pepsi ads that Beyonce has done thus far. She is really putting in work representing not only Pepsi brand, but her brand as well for her upcoming Mrs. Carter World Tour.

Image spotted @ tracthertrailher.com

Are you inspired to change your hair color for the Spring/Summer season? 

XOXO, Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole, this is Elsey. She does look amazing in this pictures! She always does :) ! thank you for posting this.
    kisses

    http://whisperingstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete