Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Is The Season for New Hair. New Cut. New Color.

Lately, I've been hearing ladies saying that they want a new look for Spring but are too scared to touch their natural hair. Being that I've been a wig wearer for many years, I'm here to tell you that wearing wigs offers you unlimited styling options all while protecting your natural crown. With wigs, you have so many options to choose from such as hair type, texture, color, density, size of curls and the list goes on. If it's your first time switching up your style, it's best to seek help from a professional and do the change in moderation so that you won't end up feeling like you made a big mistake.

Here are a few photos of me in different wigs and you can see more here.

Ready for you new change this Spring? Visit www.couturelacecrowns.com



2 comments:

  1. LOVE wigs! so many styling options right in my closet. Haha! I love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love to change my style whenever I want.

      Delete