Friday, February 22, 2013

Hair 'Nspiration | Amber Rose ~ Be Bold, Beautiful & Different

The most amazing thing about wearing wigs is that you can switch up your style and transform your beauty at the drop of a dime. When I first started wearing wigs, I admit I was scared to go too short or too long for the fear of someone knowing I was wearing a wig. I was stuck with the same boring hairstyle for like a year. Something came over me one day where I needed to get out of my box and try new looks. I have to thank the celebrity world for that awesome feeling.

Today's Hair 'Nspiration is about being bold and different. It's okay to step out of the box with new looks whether it be a new hair color, hair length, hair cut, and a wild look. One celeb that I admire is Amber Rose because she doesn't mine stepping out of her box at all! This week is also very special for Amber Rose too because she just gave birth to her & Wiz's beautiful baby boy named Sebastian Thomaz! Just love the name.


Image Source: Instagram @muvarosebud & Google Images



Are you 'Nspired to step out of your box? 

XOXO, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment