Friday, February 15, 2013

Hair 'Nspiration | Natalie La Rose @ 2013 Grammy's

My eyes were glued to my television last Sunday to see all the glitz & glam from the celebrities who walked the red carpet. I immediately had hairgasm when I seen Flo Rida and his date with fly copper reddish wavy tresses walk the carpet. After doing a little bit of research, I found that her name is Natalie La Rose and is actually one of Flo Rida's artists....a multi-talented artist at that (check out the videos below)! In my opinion, Nataline was the most glamourous person at the Grammy's. I can't wait to here more of her beautiful voice in the future. I have a feeling that we will be seeing a lot of her in the future.  
 
What do you think of Natalie's Grammy style copper reddish tresses?
 
 
 



 

 
 
Image source: Natalie La Rose Twitter & Google Images

2 comments:

  1. I love her hair colour and texture choice, but I think I would have put slightly more of it on the left (as we see it) than she has.

    ReplyDelete