Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Feburary Is Heart Awareness Month!

"Approximately 40,000 babies are born each year in the United States with a 
CHD. That equates to 1 out of 125 babies born with a heart defect."  ~ Little Hearts, Inc


February is widely recognized as National Heart Month, and within that month Congenital Heart Defect Awareness is celebrated from the 7th-14th. Congenital heart defects is the #1 birth defect. My family was personally affected by the congenital heart defect because my four year old son was born with Tetraolgy of Fallot. He was 1 of 125 babies to be born with a congenital heart defect and has underwent two open heart surgeries since birth. Click here to read more about my son's condition.

This month Couture Lace Crowns will be donating 10% of February sales to Little Hearts, Inc which is a community that provides support, education, and resources to families affected by congenital heart defects.

Please give your support by purchasing a Couture Lace System or donating as little as $5 to help spread the awareness of Congenital Heart Defects.  Visit www.couturelacecrowns.com and donate today!
 
Be Bold. Be Beautiful. Be You with Confidence.
Nicole
Learn more about Congenital Heart Defects:
Little Hearts, Inc - www.littlehearts.org
March of Dimes - www.marchofdimes.com
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - www.chop.edu

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, fatigue, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete