Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Love of Ombre

This is a style that I did not think I could get used to, but the more I see it the more I want the style. I am talking about the hair color technique called Ombre. Ombre is known as two-tone colors where the base is a dark color and gradually turns to a light color at the bottom. The people that comes to mind that two-toned their hair back in the day was Pepa from Salt 'N Pepa and Aaliyah. Now today just about everything is being Ombre from hair, nails, makeup, clothes, bags, and shoes! Some people are getting jazzy with it, where multiple colors are being used to give the over the top fabulous & glamorous look.Yesterday, I watched a video with celebrity hairstylist Kiyah Wright using sidewalk chalk to color her client Ariana Pierce (who is an Entrepreneur & CEO of Superstar Nail Lacquer) ombre hair PINK! Yes I did say sidewalk chalk. Click here to see the video. It's amazing all the styles you can achieve with hair!
IMG_6372
Source:  http://arianapierce.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment