Friday, July 6, 2012

Keeping Your Beach Hair Smooth & Silky

Hey Couture Beauties!
I know I haven't blogged in a minute and that's because I was on a short beach vacation. All I can say is that it was a very relaxing and fun trip! Dealing with my hair around salt water was the least of my worries!!! Ladies, you know how some of us can be when it comes to our lace wigs getting wet & ruined. I did not experience a bad issue at all with my Brazilian Virgin unit. I used Nunaat Silicion Leave-in Conditioner prior to the beach and cowashed my unit with As I Am Coconut Cowash. My unit looked brand new and was still attached that same way I had applied it. While I was in the ocean, my hair looked and felt silky and smooth. The curls looked so pretty as well. After I cowashed my unit, the curls snapped back and the softness remained. Ladies, it's extremely important to properly care for your lace units for them last a long time.
Hair before going to the beach

Hair prep with Leave-in Conditioner 

Hair after cowash & letting it airdry

No comments:

Post a Comment