Saturday, April 7, 2012

Missing Alopecia Universalis

I am doing my typical Saturday morning beauty routine, and I realized I have quite a bit to do while I was writing my to do list. When I had Alopecia Universalis, I did not have to do much of a beauty maintenance and I was loving it. I wanted to write this blog about missing Alopecia Universalis to see if anyone else shares the same feelings. I developed Alopecia Areata at the age of 19, and today I am 31 soon to be 32. So for 13 years I have been going through all the ups and downs of having Alopecia. I developed Alopecia universalis when I was 28 after I had my third son and slowly started recovering from it in 2011. Right now I have Alopecia totalis. When I had AU, I loved the fact that I did not have to shave a thing, now I spend so much time shaving and I miss when my makeup would go on my skin nice and smooth! If you have or had Alopecia Universalis, what are some things you like about having it?

No comments:

Post a Comment