Thursday, August 23, 2012

Simplicity Hair Oil Blend - Product Review

The only word that I can use to describe the Simplicity Hair Oil Blend is ....Amazing! Just plain and simple...Amazing. I found out about the Simplicity Hair Oil Blend over a month ago via Twitter when the owner reached out to me to try the product. After talking to the owner and learning additional information about the oil, I decided to give it a try.

The Simplicuty Hair Oil Blend is all natural. Following are 10 out of 14 ingredients that make up the hair oil:
  • Cederwood (assist in Alopecia, promotes positive energy, fights pre-mature balding), 
  • Jojoba Oil
  • Bay Laurel Oil (Stimulates Hair Growth)
  • Sage Oil
  • Eucalyptus Oil  
  • Lemon Oil (Anti-septic, anti-bacterial components - Keeps the Scalp fresh)
  • Lavender Oil
  • Peppermint Oil (Stimulates the blood circulation)
  • Rosemary Oil (Fights Hairloss)
  • Tea Tree Oil (Cleanses the Scalp)
These are just some of the oils that I feel that makes the Simplicity Hair Oil Blend so potent. Visit http://www.simplicity-oil.com/ingredients to learn about the other ingredients and their benefits. 

How I used the Simplicity Hair Oil Blend:
I included this oil in my nightly routine prior to going to bed. I sat the bottle in a cup of hot water while I showered (I cleanse my scalp every night before applying the oil). I applied 5 drops of the oil and massaged into my scalp for 2 minutes and covered with a scarf. The oil absords quickly in your skin.

Before I started using the oil, I had only very light peach fuzz in very areas of my scalp that you could barely see. After three weeks of using the oil, I began to notice dark hairs sprout up and the spots where I had peach fuzz. As of today, I am starting to see little black spots in large areas of my head.

I am extremely shocked because I have been battling my Alopecia for 13 years. I wish I had this oil in the early stages of my Alopecia Areata. I currently have Alopecia Totalis.  Now I am not going to get any high hopes because Alopecia as we all know is an very unpredictable autoimmune disease, but I will continue to use Simplicity Hair Oil Blend as my staple product to maintain a healthy scalp.

I recommend Simplicity Hair Oil Blend to everyone because it is the perfect scalp conditioning oil! Again, this product is all natural, so you do not have to worry about any side effects.

You can visit Simplicity Hair Oil Blend on the Web and Twitter.

***This product was sent to me to use & review. My opinions of the product are mine and what I had experienced.


No comments:

Post a Comment