Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Flawless Bald Beauty - New Face for Fashion Fair New True Finish

When I first seen this ad in the Jet magazine, my mouth dropped to the floor. I could not believe what I was seeing in front of my eyes.... an extremely beautiful bald woman by the name of Amanda Nassali Kiggundu. Amanda is the new face for Fashion Fair New True Finish.

I found this ad to be extremely inspiring because this is my first time actually seeing a bald woman model for any type of beauty advertisement. I hope that this is also truly inspiring to those of you who are suffering from Alopecia Totalis and Alopecia Universalis like me. To learn more about Fashion Fair New True Finish...click Here.

Enjoy the video below of Fashion Fair's campaign for the True Finish Refining Mineral Foundation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment