Friday, June 7, 2013

If He Did It Before...He'll Do It Again

Hi Couture Beauties! I know it's been a while since I have posted anything...but I've been going through a major family crisis with my Mother fighting this nasty cancer battle. Those of you who may not know, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer back in 2007 and it aggressively progressed to metastasized breast cancer. So that being said...yes we've been fighting this battle for quite a long time.

Currently my mother has been hospitalized for over a week now and my whole focus and attention has been with my mother. There was this song I heard this morning that made me so teary eyed...it's called "If He Did It Before" by Tye Tribbett. I know God has been seriously working on healing my Mom, giving her the strength to fight all the battles that has come her way with the cancer. I know this time around God will not fail my Mom because as Tye said "If He Did It Before, He'll Do It Again". I dedicate this song to my Mother and all who are fighting the battle with cancer, autoimmune diseases, and any other illnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment