Friday, June 14, 2013

Tips On How To Avoid Overspending At Beauty Superstores

If you are a beauty addict like me, then I know you had that moment when you wanted to drop to your knees when you seen the amount appear on the register and the cashier was not done scanning glam items yet. Yes that's what happens when you shop at those beauty superstores like Ulta and Sephora. My major mistake was going to these store without having a plan! Here are some great tips to follow before shopping at your favorite beauty superstore. I will be heading to one of these stores this weekend....wish me luck :)

  1. Plan Your Visit - Without a plan, you go in blind-sided by all beautiful glam goodies and can't decide what to buy
  2. Stick To Your List - Yes this is one I have a hard time with too! We must stick to the list or we risk overspending
  3. If You Question Yourself, Don't Buy!! - As soon as that question pops into your head, put the product back down and head on up to the register! Yes I know.. we all get caught up by that hot new item when we're on our way to check out. Trust me it's a setup..lol
So that covers it the 3 simple tips that can help us from overspending and keep our beauty budget in tiptop shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment