Friday, July 26, 2013

Passing of the Most Beautiful Spirit I Know

Hi Couture Beauties, I know it's been a while since you all have seen any posts from me or activity on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. My mother recently passed on June 28th from battling Metastasized Breast Cancer for a little over seven years. My mother was my best friend and it has been really difficult to accept her passing.
With each day that goes by, I am able to face this world and know that my mother is with me in spirit. My mother was a true warrior and fought this battle against cancer to the very end and never shown any signs of weakness. Now she is God's warrior and is in a much better place. My mother no longer has to be tormented by this nasty cancer. My sister and I are very grateful that we were by our mother's side to witness her last tear, last smile, and last breathe. The memories of my mother will forever live on...

Couture Beauties, I created a donation page with Susan G. Komen in memory of my mother. Please join in the fight with Susan G. Komen to find a cure for breast cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment