Monday, February 27, 2012

Couture Lace Crowns is Open....FINALLY!!!

Good Day to all the Beautiful Women! I am truly excited to announce that Couture Lace Crowns is now open for business. Being diagnosed with alopecia for over 10 years has increased my passion for hair and my concern for other women who experience any type of hair loss or hair problem. I opened my company on the foundation of being able to help women who are struggling with hair loss and to let them know they are not alone. Wearing a lace wig has increased my confidence over the years and I know it will do the same for other women. Our lace wigs that we carry are hand-crafted with 100% Premium Remy Cuticle Hair with hair types ranging from Indian, Malaysian, Chinese, and Brazilian. Click here to visit Couture Lace Crowns today. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment