Wednesday, June 19, 2013

{Hair Product Review} Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream

Hey Couture Beauties! If you're following me on Instagram, then you know that I was rocking my Couture Lace Hair System with a deep wave texture last week. I changed the curl pattern with my curling wand and after a couple of days the waves looked limped (I think this may have been the result of the heat). I found a great product the other day called Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream that made my waves bounce back and look more defined. See below on how I used the defining cream.

The steps I followed prior to using the defining cream:
1) Washed the unit in cold water with Creme of Nature Shampoo, Rinsed in cold water
2) Conditioned the unit for 5 minutes using Creme of Nature Conditioner, Rinsed in cold water
3) Towel-dried the unit and applied a generous amount of Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream, air dried using a fan to speed drying time.

{This product smells so good & is alcohol-free!}

*Product purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment